What is a Custom Funeral Program?
The funeral program (sometimes called a funeral obituary program, funeral brochure, funeral pamphlet, memorial program print or funeral order of service) is the printed program given out at funeral or memorial services and outlines the funeral or memorial service while also summarizing the life achievements of your loved one. We can also send custom funeral programs electronically, through email or post to social media. Our programs can also be mailed to people who are unable to attend the service.
Obituaries are also contained within funeral programs. Obituaries are the life stories, accomplishments, and public notifications about a recently deceased person and they may have several different versions. While newspaper obituaries might be short and focus on survivors and information about the funeral service, the obituary contained in a program can be longer while telling a more detailed story. Obituaries are the centerpiece of the program, which serve as a very informative keepsake for loved ones that tell about a person’s life and also about the final services.
Custom Funeral Programs generally contain the following:
- Cover photo, name, birth/passing date, funeral service location/dates/time.
- Funeral Program Order of Service
- Funeral Poems, scriptures, pallbearers, acknowledgments, etc.
- Memorial Photo collages
Programs are usually laid out as follows:
- Front Cover (usually contains a photo, name, dates and service location)
- Inside Left (usually contains the obituary)
- Inside Right (usually contains order of service)
- Back Cover (usually contains poems, pallbearers, acknowledgments, photos, etc.)
Depending on size and the number of pages you select for your custom funeral program room may be available to include tributes, photo collages and anything else you want contained in your finished program. Our fast funeral printing let’s all our programs be completely customizable, so you can add or remove anything you want from the memorial program print template.