Guest Book – 1009
- SIZED FOR PODIUMS & DISPLAYS: 8.5 height x 11 width landscape layout. Easily give your guests enough room to write, not just their name, but also memories, quotes, stories, poems, pictures and recipes. A collaborative journal and biography chronicling the memories from the perspective of the guest. The guest book fits well on a display table at services among keepsakes or on a podium, as well as at home, in restaurants and bed & breakfasts. You’ll enjoy revisiting the memories left behind by your guests for years to come.
- ACCOMMODATE 539 GUESTS: 100gsm un-coated paper lays flat immediately after removing from packaging. Each page is sized appropriately for readability and maximizing real estate for as much written content as possible. More specifically:
- 49 signature pages with accommodation for 11 guests & 22 comment lines per page. 2 comment lines are available for each guest to emphasize sharing memories and expressions.
- 1 Title page is provided to introduce the occasion and 1 adjacent page for a printed picture.
- READABILITY EMPHASIZED: Lighter ink is used throughout to subdue to book details and put the hand written content front and center. The character of a hand written note can be easily distinguished and allows the full story to come through the author’s words. Ball point, felt tip and most decorative pens work great.