Guest Book – 1015
A classic Funeral Guest Book that is created for all funerals, wakes and memorial services.
- SIZED FOR PODIUMS & DISPLAYS: 8.5 height x 11 width landscape layout. Easily give your guests enough room to write, not just their name, but also memories, quotes, stories, poems, pictures and recipes. A collaborative journal and biography of your loved ones life as told from the perspective of the guest. The guest book fits well on a display table at services among keepsakes or on a podium, as well as at home. After the service you’ll enjoy revisiting the memories left behind by your guests for years to come.
- ACCOMMODATE 539 GUESTS: 100gsm un-coated paper lays flat immediately after removing from packaging. Each page is sized appropriately for readability and maximizing real estate for as much written content as possible. More specifically:
- 49 signature pages with accommodation for 11 guests & 22 comment lines per page. 2 comment lines are available for each guest to emphasize sharing memories and expressions.
- 1 Title page is provided to introduce the remembered by name and 1 adjacent page for a printed picture.
- READABILITY EMPHASIZED: Lighter ink is used throughout to subdue to book details and put the hand written content front and center. The character of a hand written note can be easily distinguished and allows the full story to come through the author’s words. Ball point, felt tip and most decorative pens work great. Pencil is not recommended.